At Digital Office Solutions, we use the Leading Xerox Managed Print Services Assessment Tools to conduct a Complete document assessment of your printer fleet. Our Assessment will show your current printing requirements, show you how to improve the way you handle printing and more importantly how much you spend on print. With our low price service, we can provide total print management for all document devices on your network Regardless of Brand!
Managed print services (MPS) takes the pain out of printing – providing custom solutions tailored to your specific needs. Our print management service provides a flexible all-inclusive supplies and service program for printers of every brand, not just Xerox. This includes maintenance, on-site service and technical support. With our program you can manage print volume as efficiently as you manage copies.
The following is included in the cost per print program:
- All consumables – including maintenance kits, drums, etc
- Auto-shipment of toner and consumables – our XDA program sees when your levels are low and automatically ships supplies to you, you no longer have to call or order them.
- Service – includes parts and removes the burden of fixing printer issues on your IT department
- Comprehensive invoicing – one invoice per month, instead of having to process multiple bills each month from multiple vendors
- Single point of contact – one number to call for billing, service and additional supplies
Web-based Fleet Management Portal – gives IT department visibility of your entire fleet of printers allowing them to view supply levels, service alerts, order supplies or place a service call right from their desktop
- On-going analysis and reviews to find areas for further efficiencies and money savings
“We’ve realized $52,000 in savings in a year. That’s money staff can use on other things besides printing or we can even use it to save a teacher’s job. I expected to realize cost savings, but I wasn’t able to to quantify it until the Xerox team came out.”
District Network Engineer
Oconto Unified School District