Xerox DocuMate 4799
Versatility, high-speed and superior reliability make the Xerox DocuMate 4799 a powerful scanner for demanding environments. With up to a 40,000 page per day duty cycle, this innovative workhorse scans up to 106 pages per minute and employs three advanced sensor systems: ultrasonic double feed detection, stapled document detection and intelligent feed control to ensure that your scan job will not get interrupted.
Documents of various sizes can be stacked together in the automatic feed tray without worry because the Xerox DocuMate 4799 employs not one, but three ultrasonic double feed detection sensors to cover the entire width of a document. The scanner has another set of sensors designed to detect staples anywhere in a document. As soon as a staple is detected, the scanning process is halted—minimizing damage to the optical glass and your documents. A third set of sensors constantly monitors the thickness of documents being fed into the scanner and automatically adjusts the roller pressure to ensure that all pages are accurately fed. This combination of sensors creates one of the most reliable feed mechanisms available today.
- 112 ppm / 224 ipm at 300 dpi
- A3 (11″ x 17″) paper size
- ADF holds 350 pages
- 3 Ultrasonic double feed detection sensors
- Create searchable PDF files to make it easy to find scanned documents
- Pre- and Post-Scan Imprinter (sold separately)
- Color Space Compatibility with Xerox iGen Digital Press
- Xerox FreeFlow Makeready Supported